SOME FUN AND UTTERLY FASCINATING FACTS…
You can feel the sarcasm right? I follow many blogs for inspiration, I try to incorporate the aspects that I am drawn to as a reader into my own posts. I was inspired by this bloggers post, I found it fascinating to know more intimate facts about her.
So here we go, some fun and weird facts that make me, well me.
- I am very vertically challenged and come in at a whopping 5′ almost 2″.
- Two of my favourite places to be; the beach or Holt Renfrew.
- My absolute favourite place to be; cuddling Tim with my head on his chest…cheesy, but true.
- I have a bit of an obsession with chai lattes, I think it might be what runs though my veins. I drink it in this giant mug that is bigger than my head.
- My favourite movie of all time is “The Wizard of Oz”, I am talking I can recite the entire movie. But who wouldn’t want a pair of ruby slippers…speaking of which, I really need to get myself a version of them, maybe with red soles too!
- This one is probably obvious, I adore shoes.
- My favourite band is Blue Rodeo, I have a huge crush on Jim Cuddy and his son…let’s just say the apple doesn’t fall far.
- I always, always, always have lipstick on…if you spot me without it call 911, because that is an emergency situation!
- I am an avid baker, famous for my pies and Christmas cookies.
- I am always on time. If only my husband could be…and if I am tardy it is always because of him.
- I love being a mom.
- I kinda have a brown thumb, but I love succulents and making arrangements for family and friends. This one is on my front door and still alive!
- My favourite sound is children’s laughter.
- I adore my fur baby Coco.
- My eyes are blue, usually they are hidden behind some killer sunnies…to hide the bags.
- I am passionate about being a fashion stylist, helping my clients see themselves with renewed confidence is so rewarding.
So there you have it, some facts on little ‘ole me. Please send me a couple of fun facts about yourselves…I would love to learn more about my followers. Muah!
Your friend in fashion…amy.