OKAY MAYBE NOT LIFE CHANGING…BUT SOMETIMES IT’S THE SMALL THINGS.
- In a pinch use your flat iron to get the wrinkles out of a collar or do a quick fix.
- To soften up your leather jacket…wear it in the light rain and move around for a custom fit.
- Remove scuffs from suede pumps with a good ole pink pearl eraser. And if you misplace an earring back break off a piece to secure for the rest of the day.
- Stretch out your pumps by placing ziplocs filled with water in each shoe and freeze overnight.
- Armpit stains on your fav white blouse? Mix baking soda with lemon juice to form a paste and apply to stained area let it soak and wash regularly.
- Stuff your tall boots with old magazines to help them maintain their shape over the summer months.
- Static cling? Rub a dryer sheet on the inside of the clingy culprit, it will help absorb the extra electricity.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a snag free weekend.
Your friend in fashion…amy.